James Hardie Scyon Secura Flooring Internal 2400 x 600 x 22mm
James Hardie Scyon Secura Internal Flooring is Tongue and groove fibre cement flooring great for use in tiled bathrooms and living areas.
Up to 40% faster to install. Traditional compressed fibre cement flooring provides security against rot and moisture in wet areas. It’s solid under foot and squeak free in dry areas. But installing compressed fibre cement can be back-breaking. Moving sheets that can weigh over a hundred kilos is hazardous.
- Scyon Secura Interior flooring sheets weigh less than 45 kilos.
- Installing them is easier and up to 40% faster than compressed fibre cement.
- The boards have one side for tiling and another side for carpet, vinyl or laminate flooring.
- Identified by a clear edge colour, the 19mm thick Secura Interior flooring suits 450mm joist centres.
- Up to 40% faster to install than compressed fibre cement (CFC) flooring.
- Gun nail with corrosion resistant D Head or 2.8 x 50mm FC nails.
- Tongue and groove joints on long edges don’t need trimmer support.
- Performs and resists moisture damage if bathroom water proofing fails.
- Tiles, vinyl, carpet and laminate flooring doesn't need an underlay.
Click here for the James Hardie Scyon Secura Flooring Installation Guide.