Scyon Secura Flooring
James Hardie Scyon Secura Flooring
Canterbury Timbers stock a huge range of Scyon Secura Flooring in Sydney, including James Hardie Scyon Secura Internal and External Flooring. Scyon Secura Flooring is a great alternative to traditional plywood and particle board, Secura Flooring offers a lightweight, durable and cost-effective solution to your substrate flooring needs.
Why choose James Hardie Scyon Secura Flooring?
As a substrate flooring option, James Hardie’s Scyon Secura Internal and External Flooring offers a range of appealing benefits such as the following:
- Tongue and groove joints to eliminate the need for pre-drilling and screwing
- Pre-sealed to help resist moisture damage
- Formed from durable Scyon fibre cement for added stability and longevity
- More resistant to moisture, termites, rot and fire than other substrate options
- Low-maintenance and long lifespan, making for a more cost-effective investment
- Innovative design that's easy to work with and install, saving you time and money
James Hardie Secura Scyon Flooring is the perfect substrate material for your next project, thanks to its unique design and affordable price.
If we don't have it, Canterbury Timbers can source it for you. Talk to our experts for DIY advice and construction project knowledge. Canterbury Timbers also has competitive Trade Prices on Timber and Building Supplies. Call us today on 1300 791 229 or click here for a Quote.