Uni-Pier Post 75 x 75 Heavy Duty Grade - Various Heights
++ This Item Is A Special Order ++
Uni-Pier products are Australia's leading support system for all off ground flooring in residential applications. Fully compliant with the Building Code of Australia. The Uni-Pier comes in two parts. The first is a head that includes a built-in ant cap, and cleats designed to secure timber or steel bearers. The second part is a durable steel tubular post welded to a base plate and anchored securely to a footer or pad. UniPiers are made of resilient galvanised steel crafted in a a hot dip process. This provides added strength to stand up against corrosion and extremes of temperature and humidity.
Uni-Pier comes in 65 x 65 post size or 75 x 75 post size and a range of heights including 200mm, 400mm, 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm, 1600mm, 1800mm, & 2000mm.
Select Height from the Options Menu.
Consider the many advantages of using Uni-Piers;
- Sized to suit 200mm to 5000mm - suitable for the steepest of building sites.
- Head adjustment up to 200mm - enables easy and accurate levelling without the need for packers under bearers.
- Integrated ant caps - means no further termite control is required, although annual under-floor inspection is recommended.
- Durable hot dipped galvanised finish - allows for use in many corrosive environments.
- Available in Builders Grade or Heavy Grade - enables use in wide variety of applications.
- Suitable in coastal or "high wind" areas - can be used adjacent to the coast and in most cyclonic regions. (Refer to Uni-Pier Selection Guide).
- Fully engineered design.