Is this product not exactly what you want? Contact us
Porta Moulding Tasmanian Oak Scotia 19 x 19 x 2400
Porta's Scotia is an scolloped rounded-corner profile that fits snugly into an interior corner of two surfaces. It serves to mask or cover irregular gaps of the abutting sheet material and can be used to finish floating floors, wall sheeting or adjoining panels. It can soften the line between the two surfaces.
- Warm, relatively dense & resilient Hardwood
- Core mouldings range available in Select grade however other grades available on request
- Excellent staining qualities
- Suitable for wet areas with appropriate oil based undercoating protection
- Indoor Use
- Outdoor Use above ground 7-15 years (needs to be painted or coated)
Ensure the timber is prepared with a light sand and cleaned before the finishing coat.