Porta Contours Tasmanian Oak Curved Wall Bead Strata 39x16mm x 2.7m
This Porta Contours timber corner bead is used as a finishing trim to complement the Strata lining board profile. It is a durable bead that blends well.
- Used as a trim to create a neat finish to wall lining
- Tasmanian Oak is used for a strong and stable timber
- Colour ranges from straw to light reddish/brown
- Select grade timber with minimal marks and natural characteristics
- Suitable for a stained finish
Tasmanian Oak corner beads are easy to work with and stains well, giving it the ability to match existing timbers. It is suitable for wet areas when appropriate oil based coating is applied.
Lining boards are suitable for curves down to a 1000mm radius. For tighter curves down to a 500mm radius Porta can supply matching corner beads.
SPECIES Tasmanian Oak | SIZE 39x16mm | LENGTH 2.7m