Porta Contours Pine Lining Strata 78x21mm 1.2m
Inspired by the play of shadows in crevices across the Macedon Ranges, home of the iconic Hanging Rock, in Central Victoria, Porta Contours in Strata amplify the effect of natural warmth, texture and movement in interior spaces.
This Porta Contours timber lining is designed to create a striking feature in residential and commercial interiors. It is a durable wall panel that blends well with any style.
- Ability to mix and match profiles to create an individualised look
- Clear Pine is a light softwood that is ideal for painting and staining
- Colour ranges from cream to light-straw
- Select grade timber with minimal marks and natural characteristics
- Tongue and groove connection for a neat join
With its consistent tongue and groove joint, Strata can be used in conjunction with any other Contours profile to create a unique design. It is also suitable for curves down to a 1000mm radius. For tighter curves, down to a 500mm radius, a matching Curved Wall Bead is available.