Porta Contours Pine Lining Pinnacle 78x21mm x 2.7m
Inspired by The Pinnacles within the Nambung National Park, Western Australia, Porta Contours in Pinnacle envoke a sense of warmth, drama and expectation to any interior space.
With its consistent tongue and groove joint, Pinnacle can be used in conjunction with any other Contours profile to create a unique design. It can also be used in curved applications down to a 1000mm radius
This Porta Contours timber lining is designed to create a striking feature in residential and commercial interiors. It is a durable wall panel that blends well with any style.
- Ability to mix and match profiles to create an individualised look
- Clear Pine is a light softwood that is ideal for painting and staining
- Colour ranges from cream to light-straw
- Select grade timber with minimal marks and natural characteristics
- Tongue and groove connection for a neat join
This Clear Pine lining is easy to work with and stains well, giving it the ability to match existing timbers.