Canterbury Timbers are Sydney’s largest supplier of James Hardie Fibre Cement Wall Scyon Matrix Products.
At Canterbury Timbers we stock a wide range of different external cladding profiles and accessories from James Hardie.
- Profiles for contemporary architecture
- Suits new homes or extensions or for internal linings
- Resistant to Fire Rot and Termites, ask your local council regarding your bushfire attack level rating
- Resistant to shrinking swelling and damage from moisture
If we don't have it, Canterbury Timbers can source it for you. Talk to our experts for DIY advice and construction project knowledge. Canterbury Timbers also has competitive Trade Prices on Timber and Building Supplies. Call us today on 1300 791 229 or click here for a Quote.
Scyon Matrix Cladding
Are you looking for a sturdy, high-quality cladding that won't break the bank? With Scyon Matrix Cladding from Canterbury Timber & Building Supplies, you have a fantastic alternative to wood and other cladding materials and can achieve the ideal geometric business design without paying a high price.
What is Scyon Matrix Cladding?
This James Hardie product is an outside cladding system with a huge geometric design that provides an eye-catching industrial impression. It has four various layout possibilities that let you express your creativity: square, vertical, horizontal, and brick pattern. James Hardie's proprietary Scyon cement composite, a lightweight yet strong substitute for conventional CFC, is used to create Scyon Matrix Cladding. Its hollow construction design enables better thermal performance, which boosts energy efficiency.
It comes in three different measurements to meet different requirements that is:
- Cladding 1190 x 1190 x 8mm
- Cladding 2390 x 590 x 8mm
- Cladding 2990 x 1190 x 8mm
Benefits of Scyon Matrix Cladding
Benefits of Scyon Matrix Cladding include the ability to create distinctive geometric patterns and customised designs using a range of panel shapes and sizes.
- Ease of usage: Other complex systems call for steel top caps, whereas Matrix Cladding is lightweight and simple to use.
- Cost-efficiency: Matrix Cladding provides an attractive appearance at a reasonable cost.
- Matrix Cladding is resistant to cracking, swelling, warping, and fading, unlike timber cladding. It also has a high level of resistance to decay, fire damage, and termites.
- Sustainability: Matrix Cladding is a long-lasting, low-maintenance material that contributes to the construction of buildings with low lifetime energy consumption.