• Boral Blackbutt Decking is manufactured from
Australian Coastal Blackbutt that has proven durability
in Australian conditions.
• Blackbutt is renowned for its strength and versatility,
is non susceptible to Lyctus Borer, naturally termite
resistant and treatment free*.
* Test Reference: Wood in Australia, Keith R bootle, 2005
• Boral Blackbutt Decking is naturally fire resistant and
suitable for use in BAL 29 areas under Australian
• Recommended for use with F27 structural timber to
complete your outdoor timber requirements such as
bearers and joists, stair components, and exposed
• Blackbutt can be used for internal flooring and outdoor
Decking, to provide a seamless transition from inside
to outside, expanding living areas or to create an
• Australian Hardwoods can easily be finished with a clear
Decking oil or stain. Alternatively the timber can be left
to weather to turn an attractive silver grey. After timber
has weathered it can be restored to its original colour by
resanding and coating.
• Boral Timber Blackbutt Decking is AFS Chain of Custody
certified providing peace of mind that Boral’s Decking is
sourced from sustainably managed and legal forestry
- Visiblity: 1