In the first instance, if you require a Return or Exchange, please send an email outlining your request to [email protected].
In the event, you have received goods that are damaged, faulty or simply not what you expected, we ask that you contact us and let us know immediately. We may request you to take a photo and send to us for the purpose of reviewing the damage. Hold on to the goods until we can identity and rectify any issues as in most circumstances we will require the faulty goods returned.
If the Canterbury Timber & Building Supplies staff have made an error with your order or caused a problem, we will pay for the return delivery. If the return is for change of mind or customer incorrect ordering there may be a restocking fee charged.
Terms and Conditions of Return
In addition to your Statutory Rights, should you change your mind we will happily exchange or refund providing the following conditions have been met:
- Goods are in the same condition you received them. Opened items will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Return period and order queries are strictly 7 days from the date of purchase.
- Please note that if you want to exchange or return boxed goods, they must be returned to Canterbury Timber & Building Supplies in the original unmarked packaging and in the original condition (unless faulty).
- Restocking fee may be applied to returns that are for change of or incorrect ordering.
- Special Ordered items are to be paid for prior to delivery unless on account.
- Special ordered items cannot be refunded, exchanged or amended once ordered.
Updated July 2020