Uni-Pier Adjustable Head for 65 x 65 Post
The sleeve of the head fits OVER the post. Select the Post Size as needed. The Uni-Pier adjustable screw top head provides 200mm adjustment. 100mm of threaded rod adjustment + 100mm of telescopic adjustment.
Uni-Pier products are Australia's leading support system for all off ground flooring in residential applications. Fully compliant with the Building Code of Australia. The Uni-Pier comes in two parts. The first is a head that includes a built-in ant cap, and cleats designed to secure timber or steel bearers. he second part is a durable steel tubular post welded to a base plate and anchored securely to a footer or pad. UniPiers are made of resilient galvanised steel crafted in a a hot dip process. This provides added strength to stand up against corrosion and extremes of temperature and humidity.
Consider the many advantages of using Uni-Piers
- Sized to suit 200mm to 5000mm - suitable for the steepest of building sites.
- Head adjustment up to 200mm - enables easy and accurate levelling without the need for packers under bearers.
- Integrated ant caps - means no further termite control is required, although annual under-floor inspection is recommended.
- Durable hot dipped galvanised finish - allows for use in many corrosive environments.
- Available in Builders Grade or Heavy Grade - enables use in wide variety of applications.
- Suitable in coastal or "high wind" areas - can be used adjacent to the coast and in most cyclonic regions. (Refer to Uni-Pier Selection Guide).
- Fully engineered design