Kleva Klip Snap-LOC Top Fix - Powdercoated
KlevaKlip is a multi-board, fixed pitch decking system that provides consistent gapping between the boards. The new Snap-LOC clips allow the boards to be snapped into the clip by the weight of someone walking the board into the clip. The teeth of the clip flex, allowing the board to insert into the clip, then Snap into the groove of the board, locking it in place.
The Top-Fix Traditional Metal clips are Powdercoated and mainly used for Bushfire rated areas when using ModWood's 137mm Flame Shield® decking. They suit Timber Joists,Kiln Dried Hardwood Joists, Lysaght Firmlok Metal Joists, Metal RHS joists and C Purlins and is Top fixed into the joists. Available in galvanised steel or optional stainless steel to suit 88mm x 23mm, 137mm x 23mm or 137mm x 32mm (Marina) Modwood Natural Grain Collection (groove on Edges)
Features and Benefits
- Super-fast fixing system up to three times faster than conventional concealed fixing systems.
- Extremely easy to use almost impossible to get wrong.
- Dove-tail joiner ensures there is never a run-out in your deck.
- Equally easy to use on timber or steel joists.
- Can be fixed to joists with screws, connector nails, or by nail gun.
- Coverage: 1 box of 40 clips provides coverage of 9.5-10 sqm, based on joist centres of 450mm. The ModWood Snap-LOC Clip adds 4mm to the joist height
* Traditional Metal clips should be used in bushfire-rated areas.