Eva last Decking
Eva Last composite decking
Eva-last Infinity decking is a natural feeling, natural looking capped composite decking that is ultra-low maintenance and kind to the environment. Eva-last Infinity composite decking is tested and proven to outperform timber decking in even the harshest weather conditions.
Eva-last Infinity decking consists of a co-extruded core and cap. The composite core is 60% bamboo fibre and 40% recycled polymer (HDPE). It is made using 100% solar energy. The core is wrapped in a polymer cap (100% HDPE) on both faces. Capping makes Eva-last Infinity decking cooler underfoot and low slip. Eva-last Infinity decking has an anti-slip rating of P2/R10.
Eva-last Infinity decking offers a 25 year limited residential structural, fade and stain warranty plus a 10 year limited commercial structural warranty.
- Globally recognised and trusted brand with years of global experience
- Talk to our team for expert advice ensuring you choose the right decking
- Sold in over 35 countries globally world s largest building suppliers
- Works with hulk fasteners screws
- Works well inthe harshest construction environments
- Comes in a range of profiles and complementary systems includign an edge deck board
- Used in some of the largest building projects in the world
Eva-last Infinity decking boards are available in 5 colours. Each 5.4m 140mmx23mm board is reversible, with a different texture (smooth or wood grain) on each face.
The Everlast Infinity range also includes 90mmx23mm decking and 70mmx16mm screening.
Eva-last Infinity is available in solid and grooved decking profiles. Grooved boards are designed for concealed fastening with Hulk Halo clips â€“ 18 clips per m2. Solid boards are top fixed with special colour matched composite decking screws - 60mm screws for timber joists or 45mm coated screws for steel joists â€“ 36 screws per m2.
For more information or to view the limited warranty visit Eva-Last website
For residential decks, Everlast Infinity decking requires joist centres to be no greater than 450mm. The minimum ground clearance over soil is 100mm or concrete is 50mm.